Who won the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the preemptive(sp) who won the debate? thread. Romney beat the crap out of Newt. He made Perry look like a fool. Now he up agin the presnit. how'd it go? Did the zingers zing? [percause they could well have]
This thread is just about managing expectations. If Mitt proved that he had only one head and there were no horns growing out of it, did he win the debate?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, this thread has been up for about fifteen minutes and nobody has expressed an opinion yet.
Mitt said, in spite of all my training I see my foot before me. I need to eat my foot because it is my foot
and because it is delicious.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if there will be conspiracy photos of Obama wearing a hidden microphone/earpiece during the debate?

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think Obama is going to have a tough time in the debates. Romney has a big opportunity to call Obama out on all of his broken promises he made last time around. Should be interesting!!

Disagree....Obama is a master of the finger pointing and if all else fails the fall back quote "It's all Bush's fault" will pass his lips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom