Who's going to the gun show in Chickasha?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nighttrain

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was nice show , did not find what I was looking for . My 2 year old couldn't keep his hands off the guns so it was time to go before I went broke

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The show was bigger than I expected. I bought an M57 that I have been looking for at a good price. Thanks to you and Superdave I'm going to and enjoying gun shows again.

Rhino55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhhh ... I just made bar cookies ... Mixed them up while the bread was baking, threw it in the pan ... 20 minutes later ... voila!! (I wish I could tell you guys this stuff is labor intensive, but it really ain't so ... :wink2: ) It's just I didn't start baking until 11 o'clock last night. :lookaroun

BB Hey you hawty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell CG to get his butt to the range!!!

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The show was bigger than I expected. I bought an M57 that I have been looking for at a good price. Thanks to you and Superdave I'm going to and enjoying gun shows again.

Lets see that M57. I been looking for one for a while and bought the first 4" I came across recently came across at a good price and in last few weeks I have seen 4 or 5 for sale.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB Hey you hawty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell CG to get his butt to the range!!!

LOL ... No kidding!! I just told him yesterday, AAMOF, that we need to start hitting H&H up 2 or 3 times a week again. I'm finally feeling better and I'm sick and tired of sitting around!!

We had a GREAT time at the gun show today. Got to put a lot of faces to names (HEY!! Mugsy, Where were you??!!!?!?!!?!? Pattie has your cookies!) It was a greally good-sized show. We bought some stuff here and there, then went up to the little convenience store up the street to grab a soda before we left town and had a nice chat with that lady about Matt too. I miss the small town thing where everybody and their dog knows everybody and their dog.

I, too, noticed that the Sheriff's Office was having a bit too much fun for a JBT ... He and GC even exchanged derogatory jokes about OHP with each other! ROFLMAO!!

Matt and Pattie's show will stay on our "Must Do" list -- Dadgummit Higgim, why oh why did you move?!?!!?!!?

Now ... if December will just get here so I can go check out Superdave and get a hug from him, I can die a happy woman ... :wink2:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Congrats on the Tok purchase. It was a nice one. I was seriously contemplating grabbing my GSG 1911-22 and offering it up as trade bait.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... No kidding!! I just told him yesterday, AAMOF, that we need to start hitting H&H up 2 or 3 times a week again. I'm finally feeling better and I'm sick and tired of sitting around!!

We had a GREAT time at the gun show today. Got to put a lot of faces to names (HEY!! Mugsy, Where were you??!!!?!?!!?!? Pattie has your cookies!) It was a greally good-sized show. We bought some stuff here and there, then went up to the little convenience store up the street to grab a soda before we left town and had a nice chat with that lady about Matt too. I miss the small town thing where everybody and their dog knows everybody and their dog.

I, too, noticed that the Sheriff's Office was having a bit too much fun for a JBT ... He and GC even exchanged derogatory jokes about OHP with each other! ROFLMAO!!

Matt and Pattie's show will stay on our "Must Do" list -- Dadgummit Higgim, why oh why did you move?!?!!?!!?

Now ... if December will just get here so I can go check out Superdave and get a hug from him, I can die a happy woman ... :wink2:

BB,
Thank you SOOOOOO much for the cookies it was really awesome to finally meet you today face to face thanks for slaving over the hot oven into the wee hours to bring us the cookies and bread.

I hope I did not embarrass you too much with the PA announcement asking were my cookies were Ha Ha.

Thank you again so much for the support.
Sincerely and truly
Matt & Pattie

Latest posts

Top Bottom