Who's Job is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To protect Individual Rights?
Who protects citizens from religion?
Who protects Religion?
Who protects the American worker?
Who protects the company?
Who protects a minority?
Who protects the majority?
Who protects a community from a State?
Who Protects a State?
Who protects a voter?
Who protects the poor?
Who protects the rich?
Who protects the middle class?
Who protects the Liberal?
Who protects the conservative?
Who protects the Moderates?

Who's Job is it? Why isn't it being done?

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't need protection from any of the rest of those as long as you are protected from the Government. When other people are allowed to wield government power against you, that's when you have a problem.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You don't need protection from any of the rest of those as long as you are protected from the Government. When other people are allowed to wield government power against you, that's when you have a problem.

Other than a tax audit, which I owed, I've never needed protection from the Govt per se. But I've seen lots of injustices by companies, religious organizations, unions and different "classes".

It just seems to me there's more and more individuals willing to stand up for organizations, businesses, churchs, PACs, unions ect. Who's standing up for us? Who's watching out for the little guy? Little guy needs a job to survive. Needs a house, needs healthcare, medicine, yet these organizations make it very difficult. So why do we support these organizations?

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is, you can protect yourself from these organizations or individuals. But how do you protect yourself from Government. Also, how many of the times that you've "needed protection" from an individual or group, has it been the Government backing them up, and keeping you from rightly protecting yourself?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would argue that it's the duty of the Federal Government. I think there is a more realistic fear from suffering undue harm from our own companies, businesses, religious organizations than the Govt. The only protection the individual has is Laws that come from Govt. Organizations have done they're very best to rewrite or circumvent Laws protecting individuals.

I know what the Bill of Rights says but man the individuals are really taking a beating from just a few powerful organizations. Combine that with a little biased propaganda and individual citizens are backing the very companies that are screwing the whole system of govt. Which was formed to protect us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom