Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, i am having a little tendonitis in my elbow so I may be looking elsewhere!
Although when the wife came home for lunch yesterday, I had lunch ready!
Actually had it ready 2 days in a row!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:hyper: I want to thank you guys. It never occurred to me that I could just do my own laundry and let GC worry about his own stuff. I'm guessing it works that way with cooking and cleaning and SEX too, huh?? Oh boy ... :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Whudda thunk it?? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I don't think you really want him to figure out how to get ALL of those other things done without you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, i am having a little tendonitis in my elbow so I may be looking elsewhere!
Although when the wife came home for lunch yesterday, I had lunch ready!
Actually had it ready 2 days in a row!

In BOTH elbows?? Oh my ...

And you are such a good husband ...

I don't think you really want him to figure out how to get ALL of those other things done without you.

Actually, I've told him for years and years that if he wants a girlfriend he can have a girlfriend. ;)

We had a neighbor in the rental house next door whose 20-something daughter came over one day and told me that I needed to just go ahead and find someplace else to live because she was gonna take GC ... I told her fine, she could have him, she just needed to keep in mind that when the divorce was over the house, all the cars, the guns, the dogs and most of the paycheck and half the retirement and Social Security payments would be staying with me.

GC was so pissed ... Not because I told her any of that stuff but because I told her "Hey, go for it!" LOL BTW, she had several mugshots in a multi-county area ... She looked really S.E.X.Y. in orange ... hahaha!

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think personally there is some details left of of the situation to formulate a educated informed answer. Does your wife stay home and you are the bread winner? Does she work PT or FT? My belief is that if your wife was to stay home and you be the bread winner then you are right. Why? Because if you want a traditional 1950's style marriage then she should also act like a 1950's wife. Now if she works and you work both FT then you are absolutely wrong. Empty out your pants it is your responsibility and thank her for washing your clothes. However the whole argument that a man is always wrong....well society may want a man to think that or feminist however in reality men just like women are sometimes right and sometimes wrong.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her fault.

At my house, if they're in the hamper and I leave stuff in them, shame on me. If she picks up stuff outside the hamper that're not empty or ready for the washer, shame on her.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I share laundry duty, and I abide by 1) take everything out of your pocket, and 2) person doing laundry has a duty to double check.

Latest posts

Top Bottom