Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:bigeye: :uhh: Good Lord ... What kind of women are ya'll married to?? :bigeye:

Just for the record, I learned to wash my own clothes when I was a single Marine. I still do.

I can do it faster, better and cheaper that it would be if I left it up to the wife. I prefer it that way.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long have you been married ? you will figure out you are always wrong no matter what !

Keep momma happy. I'd rather be wrong and sleeping with my wife than being right and sleeping with the dogs.

Wife is always right.. Even if you win you loose..

I'm not even married yet and even I know you're always wrong...... no matter what. :D

Sorry bud. Get used to being wrong. No matter what.

You guys must be the most ***** whipped guys in the world. :bowdown: Either that or your wives are just...

Errrhhh - probably best not to go there.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't blame her if YOU left something in your pockets. Consider yourself lucky if she found it for you. I'm with Oklahomabassin on this.

Thats the thing she didnt find it, I started looking for it and I found my stuff in the bottom of the washer. Just lucky I didn't leave my $500 phone in my pocket....

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the problem is that her chain from oven to ankle needs to be shortened so that she cannot do anything else but make sammiches unless you release her!

Actually the easiest way that I've found to have laundry duty taken away is to do laundry yourself!
After about 2 weeks when EVERYTHING IS PINK AND 2 SIZES SMALLER, you will have laundry duty taken away.
Don't get me wrong, i do laundry and dishes, just not hers!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:hyper: I want to thank you guys. It never occurred to me that I could just do my own laundry and let GC worry about his own stuff. I'm guessing it works that way with cooking and cleaning and sex too, huh?? Oh boy ... :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Whudda thunk it?? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Latest posts

Top Bottom