Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

Shooter00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SHE'S DOING YOUR LAUNDRY! Don't push it! Find a common place to drop the dirties, so if you leave your junk in 'em, it's all you. Then if the room is trashed because you're throwing clothes every place but where she knows to collect them, it's on you. By the way, that's why girls carry a purse.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I empty my pockets and put everything on the night stand or dresser. If I happen to leave cash in the poscket...The house rule is whoever does the laundry keeps anything they my find in the pockets.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've decided to compromise and if it aint in the hamper leave it alone is the new policy.
I always thought that was the "unwritten rule" anyway. :anyone:

The house rule is whoever does the laundry keeps anything they my find in the pockets.
I comfortable enough with that......I'm not sure anyone would want to keep what they find in my pockets. :D

casualplinker

Marksman
Reaction score
She is female and you are male. Ergo, you are wrong. Get used to it.

Sage advice above, Grasshopper; best you bow humbly, zip lip, and do as wife wishes or your life will become living hell over your "immature and irresposible behavior" which in her eyes, since you dare suggest she be wrong, is akin to infidelity.

So: Clean out pockets as ordered and always obey #1 Cardinal Rule of Marital Argument in order to get last word in when discussing your many faults with wife: Proper response in all cases is "Yes Dear" ... unless you no longer wish to have laundry done or no longer wish to have money or wife.

:teach: Practice in front of mirror: Stand meekly, bow head and in humble voice and say: "Yes Dear". Repeat as many times as necessary so when confronted by angry wife, your reactions will be instinctive and you will respond safely. This can be viewed as similar training for marital argument as practing draw and dry fire is for real live confrontation requiring lawful use of deadly force. Both of these types of practice will go long way in keeping you safe and perhaps extending your life and the quality of it.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just remember that anything she finds in your pockets before the wash that she wants will now become hers. Money especially. If she doesn't want it, you MIGHT find it in the trash can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom