Why do I live in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before kids came along, my ex and I seriously considered leaving Oklahoma. Once kids came along, the help from family was worth more than living anywhere on earth. I am so glad we never left OK since in retrospect, I'd surmise that we would have lived in another state for 3 or 4 years and returned home anyway.

These days, I'm a single guy with kids under 14. I'm not going anywhere. I'm a simple guy and am happy here. I was born in OK and figure that no matter where I went there would be pros/cons just like here. There's a few states I'd try to never step foot in but a couple I do like. Florida speaks to me but not sure I'd live there full time.

This is home.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no other people like Oklahomans you won't sit on a road for more than 15 minutes broke down before someone stops to help and not many cars on the road go by without a wave at least in my part of the woods. Been to many states in this once great country and many different countries as well and not many compare to here (minus the weather)

Latest posts

Top Bottom