Why We Haven't Heard Anything About the Va.Beach shooter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this from my brother and haven't found out where he got it yet. The Va. Beach shooter was a Black Muslim and a Democrat. He was in a relationship and has 9 children. His income was $200K to $ 249 a year. No wonder the media didn't know anything except he had two pistols with hi-cap mags and a suppressor. I bet it would still be all over the news if he had been white or a NRA member.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
His name is Dewayne Craddock. I also read he had 2 pistols one with a silencer. Those things are all over the net. If he was a gov worker a foia request will have his pay info verified if its not already online.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure why folks keep saying we don't hear anything about it. AFAIK, it's been on the evening news every day since the incident. :anyone:
I see it on my news feeds from left wing secondary sites that nobody reads. I saw it, but it's not a call to arms for the dumbocrats.
It will never be a big thing because he is black, democrat, and the weapon of choice is not an AR-15 or an AK.
Had any of those metrics pointed to Trump, it would be mainstream and libertards in congress would have been on a podium with nobody else in the congress extolling the virtues of banning firearms with no one but the eye of the camera on them.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen Cory Booker and Geldebrand (?, that blonde lady) both asked if any of the gun laws they propose would have stopped the shooting, both of them ignored the question and started into their rambling talking points about Trump and the NRA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom