Will Debt talks and possible default cause an ammo rush?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm already stocked up, besides civil unrest? Who's got the time for that? I'm a part time employee and I can't get but one day a week off with 55-60 hours, I end up using that one day to sleep.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one was to scare the FGST.

...in reality, that's a picture of the snack aisle after the 4:20 festival in Vancouver B.C. let out.

In reality, here is the milk cooler of a suburban Tulsa grocery store as it appeared several days after the February Blizzard.

alh4.googleusercontent.com__3YNlkg5T4L8_TUtKUmOy2CI_AAAAAAAAA322c845988caff12c9472b7e72f858899.jpg

We can make it through any economic crisis, but give us 14" of snow and we'll be trading sexual favors for a half gallon of expired milk.

2/1/11 ~ Never Forget

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you want a gallon of milk, huh?

RidgeHunter said:
In reality, here is the milk cooler of a suburban Tulsa grocery store as it appeared several days after the February Blizzard.

We can make it through any economic crisis, but give us 14" of snow and we'll be trading sexual favors for a half gallon of expired milk.

2/1/11 ~ Never Forget

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a co-worker.....who ummm, is real smart in statistics, physics and calculus. One exception...he's a conspiracy kook!!

Sooo, what does he do?? Well, he went to the bank last week and with-drew $4,000 in cash-10's,20's 50's and 100's. Then he triple paid all his bills....so he'd be three months ahead. I asked him...."Marvin, do you think the US will crash, if the debt ceiling isn't resolved"????

Marvin told me...."It'll crash like the Titanic, Bimark, and the Lusitania"!!!!!!

I asked him what he did for Y2K...remember that....Year 2,000-end all?? He told me he was reading one of those Dr.Steven Hawking books, while waiting it out in his cellar!!! I asked him what he thought about the end-times of 2012??
He...told me....everything was going to crash in 2012.

Last Friday I asked my supervisor if I could be moved a couple of offices-AWAY from Marvin!!!!!

Cohiba

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a co-worker.....who ummm, is real smart in statistics, physics and calculus. One exception...he's a conspiracy kook!!

Sooo, what does he do?? Well, he went to the bank last week and with-drew $4,000 in cash-10's,20's 50's and 100's. Then he triple paid all his bills....so he'd be three months ahead. I asked him...."Marvin, do you think the US will crash, if the debt ceiling isn't resolved"????

Marvin told me...."It'll crash like the Titanic, Bimark, and the Lusitania"!!!!!!

I asked him what he did for Y2K...remember that....Year 2,000-end all?? He told me he was reading one of those Dr.Steven Hawking books, while waiting it out in his cellar!!! I asked him what he thought about the end-times of 2012??
He...told me....everything was going to crash in 2012.

Last Friday I asked my supervisor if I could be moved a couple of offices-AWAY from Marvin!!!!!

Cohiba

We, we must take everything with a grain of salt. Of course, that sounds menial to many but what do I know since I am old.?????
Just sayin' Co' take it easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom