Will justice be served?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kid is likely a sociopath. Sociopaths are made, not born. All it takes to make one is to not bond with the kid - ie, no hugs, no attention.

Woody
Lack of empathy is a genetic trait and one of the key components of being a psychopath (I know you mentioned sociopath). I have known families where that gene was passed down through the generations and it pops up on my moms side of the family from time to time. Some people are just born rotten and the best you can hope for is to get through to them enough to encourage them to manage it and realize their impulses arent healthy.

The ones that can manage it in a healthy way often end up being pretty successful in their chosen trade and can be a natural fit for C suite level positions or state/federal level politicians. The ones that don't manage it in a healthy way often find themselves in prison.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kid will not be well served by justice system for his offenses, local justice via good old fashioned country butt kicking to the right up to the same point of severity he imparted on the school marm Would probably have substantially more impact on him.

The only thing jail or confinement in a juvinle facility will do is make him more a criminal

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get why some people believe it's better to be needed than wanted? :anyone:
I manage most of my relationships to be based on want and not need. If I am leading a team, I want them to have all the tools necessary to be sought out by competitors while creating an environment they don't want to leave. I believe the same approach to our kids, my wife, and our friends is a worthwhile pursuit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom