Will new laws keep you from going to Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us hold more than a mere token belief in the Second Amendment.

what a flip little response. Patriot away, don't visit then. Thinking yourself better than someone else over the understanding (or lack of) understanding of the 2nd amendment is special.

10 years ago Oklahoma had no ccw. What was your thoughts then? You did or didn't carry anyway and you did the best you could. Same thing visitors of Colorado should do.

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work with a guy who has a daughter living there. She told him that the new laws will not allow his Oklahoma CCL. I guess we will see.

I hope that is not true, but i guess we shall see.

I wonder what would happen if you got stopped with a springfield XDM after the law goes into effect.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, *I* get what Nikatkimber was trying to say, even if he came across a little harsh. And for the record, 10 or so years ago when OK had no CCW, Nikat was probably 12, so his carry options were limited.

Folks are harshing on CO because they are turning into Eastern California, or another Illinois where the state is run from one big metropolitan Democrat enclave. That and "states rights" doesn't mean you get to ignore the Bill of Rights. See also 14th Amendment.

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not go back to Colorado. The state is fast becoming a Progessionist/Liberal **** hole. The place is beutiful but the people that have moved there have turned it into a place that I never want to go back to.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is going to be a tough one for me. My family has a ranch in rural Mineral County. Since the 30's. I have not been able to go for two years now. Because of the drought here. But, you could see this coming. Odd to me. That the Cali's have been relocating to Colo for the last 40 years or so. That they leave that state because they turned it into a cesspool. And then want to set up the same type of Government with policies that turned it into a cesspool. I have not had a warm fuzzy feeling for Colo. for a long time. It has really changed since I was a Kid. This and the Pine Bettle have changed the once beautiful landscape into one not so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom