Will new laws keep you from going to Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True: Californians have done a sufficient job at trashing their own state enough that even they can't stand it there. So, they relocate to other states so they can take a collective dump there.

Colorado is just another victim of the quest to spread the libtard mantra.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't be going there.

It has nothing to do with whether I can or can't carry a gun there. I won't put my money into a state that makes such asinine anti-gun laws.

Same here. Ill just take hunting trips in New Mexico north,south dakota or Wyoming now. And I let the Colorado department of wildlife know my reason also. It won't really impact the morons who enacted such bs but it might impact enough people to vote next time. Sorry colorful Colorado. You have allowed your selves to go way to red for me to visit and spend my hard earned money inside your borders.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Californians have done a sufficient job at trashing their own state enough that even they can't stand it there. So, they relocate to other states so they can take a collective dump there.

Colorado is just another victim of the quest to spread the libtard mantra.

FYI- don't worry, not all of us native Californians are liberals, Democrats, vegans, deeply tanned and beautiful, or trashing the state and moving to other states to trash their states. Not me anyways. I may be a native southern Californian but I have deep Oklahoma roots, in fact, Im the only kid in my immediate family that was even born in Ca while my Oklahoma born and raised father was in the Marines in San Diego.

I quickly left that scene right after HS graduation and moved up to the mountains of northern Cali just to get away from the 'libtards', 3 of which are my 2 older half sisters and an older half brother who were all born and raised in southern Cali by their mother and who all still live down in southern Ca. Up in the mountains where I live in the northern central area most of us drive around in 4x4s, hunt and fish, alot of people there love living way out in the sticks away from the city not bothering anybody, and most of us are registered Republicans. Ive been a registered Republican since I started voting at 18.

I cant stand to go down to the valley but I do to visit my sibs on holidays and other occasions. Theyre still my family even though we agree on nothing, especially anything political- my sisters are both school teachers and my brother is a professor of sociology with a PHD who teaches at Berkley. To them Im just a dumb hillbilly.

I live primarily in Oklahoma now and have been a registered Republican here the entire 10 years that Ive been here. I havent 'trashed anything', yet, and am not planning to. The demographics in the county in Ca where I still have a place though is mainly populated by registered Republicans. We northern Californians like to keep to ourselves up on the mountain and say a big F U to the libs down in the valley.

I love it in Oklahoma and am probably here til I die but Im also not giving up my little place up in the mountains in NorCal just because those oddballs politics dont agree with mine. Ya, the state of the state down south is a shitehole and personally I hope the ocean eats it up, but it better leave my mountain intact.

(Calaveras County is in California's 4th congressional district, represented by Republican Tom McClintock. In the State Senate, Calaveras County is in the 8th Senate District, represented by Democrat Leland Yee. In the State Assembly, it is in the 5th Assembly District, represented by Republican Frank Bigelow. Past presidential elections in Calaveras County have displayed preferences for Republican candidates; the last Democrat to win a majority in the county was Lyndon Johnson in 1964, although Democrat Bill Clinton lost the county by only 17 votes in 1992.)

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, *I* get what Nikatkimber was trying to say, even if he came across a little harsh. And for the record, 10 or so years ago when OK had no CCW, Nikat was probably 12, so his carry options were limited.

Folks are harshing on CO because they are turning into Eastern California, or another Illinois where the state is run from one big metropolitan Democrat enclave. That and "states rights" doesn't mean you get to ignore the Bill of Rights. See also 14th Amendment.

You can't argue against states rights when they don't fall in your favor, and argue for them when they do.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't argue against states rights when they don't fall in your favor, and argue for them when they do.

Sure you can. It's just...

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_mad7riaNwc1rdeykbo1_500.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_mad7riaNwc1rdeykbo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mad7riaNwc1rdeykbo1_500.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 60

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always loved going to Colorado, but at this point, not going back. The exception is getting ordered to Denver for oral arguments on a case I'm in. Otherwise, it can kiss my (insert appropriate word here).

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just came back from Colorado yesterday afternoon after having spent 3 days there. I left my pistol inside while at my hosts home in Aurora and in the trunk while we were at the HT CC festival in Denver- my friends own Denver area companies that had booths setup at the show (one of which won a couple of first places). I felt safe the entire weekend until we heard later that some idiot punks had shot at each other late in the evening at the festival way after we had left ruining an otherwise peaceful day of 'celebrating' for 60,000 people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom