Will Springfield Armory be moving to a new state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
“…The Illinois Senate on Monday passed its version of the "Protect Illinois Communities Act," which would ban so-called assault weapons and high-capacity magazines from being manufactured or sold in the state…”

“…The Protect Illinois Communities Act must go back to the state House for reconciliation before it is sent to Gov. Pritzker's desk...”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...inois-gun-control-bill-heading-governors-desk
Yay! Loss of income for the commies and increased unemployment! They won't learn.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yay! Loss of income for the commies and increased unemployment! They won't learn.
Given what we have seen these firearm companies weather to not relocate, I wouldnt be surprised if they lean on their manufacturing in Brazil and Croatia to make the things Illinois bans and sidestep the whole thing while continuing to let those trying to bankrupt them suckle at their teat. The same as Colt, Kimber, Smith and Wesson, etc.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since when does springfield manufacture anything? I can’t think of anything they manufacture.
It looks like they recently expanded their manufacturing operations in Illinois.

”…
The more than 200,000 square foot facility will house manufacturing, research & development, distribution operations, administration and much more, with initial phases expected to open within the year.

“Springfield Armory has seen unprecedented demand for products such as the Hellcat — the world’s smallest, highest-capacity 9mm — the Model 2020 Waypoint bolt-action, and many other cutting-edge offerings,” explains Stephen McKelvain, President of Springfield Armory. “With this new facility, we will be able to continue to deliver our in-demand products, as well as develop even more new and exciting offerings...”

https://www.springfield-armory.com/...with-new-manufacturing-facility-headquarters/

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like they recently expanded their manufacturing operations in Illinois.

”…
The more than 200,000 square foot facility will house manufacturing, research & development, distribution operations, administration and much more, with initial phases expected to open within the year.

“Springfield Armory has seen unprecedented demand for products such as the Hellcat — the world’s smallest, highest-capacity 9mm — the Model 2020 Waypoint bolt-action, and many other cutting-edge offerings,” explains Stephen McKelvain, President of Springfield Armory. “With this new facility, we will be able to continue to deliver our in-demand products, as well as develop even more new and exciting offerings...”

https://www.springfield-armory.com/...with-new-manufacturing-facility-headquarters/
Yeah, I'd Mayflower that whole operation. Then I think I'd do an Israeli thing and blow it in place or demolish the entire facility. Then maybe sell it to DOE for nuke waste storage or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom