Wilshire Gun Range to apply for liquor license

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why put their employees through that? They will be trained in field sobriety, etc. I just don't think its worth the hassle. Insurance is already sky-high for a gun range, why add the added trouble?

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been one in Minnesota for years and I'm sure several others. I know one range here seriously considered, but the insurance was too high. Meh, who cares? They are right near restaurant row. I would maybe go somewhere else depending on atmosphere.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like they have it covered, it's been proven to work other places so why not. I don't care for having to carry my ID around to go in and out of the lanes or restaurant but that's me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am way past ready for them to open up ... I don't care how much the membership fee is we are getting one. Sounds like they are going to be really nice place. It will be a welcome change, far as I am concerned ... I can't tell you how bad I've wanted a NICE indoor range to shoot at that was closer to me than Edmond ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom