Wilshire Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I signed up for the Emails to be notified on updates and such....fortunately Dennis is a better source of information LOL.

Sounds nice, I'm really, really, really hoping they aren't so expensive all my excitement was for nothing. I wish they would issue you a range ID or something instead of relying on your DL. I hate having to take my DL in and out and carry it around because I just know I'll put it somewhere and forget. It would be so much easier having a range ID you could hang on a lanyard or something.

Looks like a nice place, the laser target shooting sounds really fun. Hopefully, they'll finally update their website now.

Thanks, Dennis!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The electronics in the shooting bays are impressive. I also like how they use rails for sending the targets downrange - do those keep the targets from swinging like the latter do on rope setups? Also, on what are the overhead cameras in front of the firing line trained? The shooters, or the targets?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They had a pretty good spot about it on News9 this morning, Lacey Swope was invited and did a good write up. Couple of the other newscasters kept asking about the "bullets and booze", she explained the DL well, and that "bullets and booze" won't be a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom