Woman Demonstrates What NOT TO DO When There's A Deer In Your Driveway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got dispatched to a criminal mischief call many years ago. Got their and the guy showed me damage to his shiny new Volvo wagon. Looked like someone had ran a rake or something down the side of his car. Then he said they did it to his house, too. Yep...they did. Or "it" did.

Big ole elk tracks all around the car and the house. Dude was from Boston and was just generally annoying and should've never moved to the mountains of Colorado. Then again that was true of about 50% of the people that lived there.

I told him the damage was caused by an elk and it wasn't a criminal issue and there was nothing I could do for him. He told me he wanted a report so I told him to write a report because I wasn't going to. He wasn't happy. Funny...I was.

I'm never surprised how stupidly people act around wild animals.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got dispatched to a criminal mischief call many years ago. Got their and the guy showed me damage to his shiny new Volvo wagon. Looked like someone had ran a rake or something down the side of his car. Then he said they did it to his house, too. Yep...they did. Or "it" did.

Big ole elk tracks all around the car and the house. Dude was from Boston and was just generally annoying and should've never moved to the mountains of Colorado. Then again that was true of about 50% of the people that lived there.

I told him the damage was caused by an elk and it wasn't a criminal issue and there was nothing I could do for him. He told me he wanted a report so I told him to write a report because I wasn't going to. He wasn't happy. Funny...I was.

I'm never surprised how stupidly people act around wild animals.
This story instills zero confidence in Police officers. Since a police report ALWAYS precludes an insurance payout for damages or loss, I feel like perhaps your recounting of events includes MOSTLY personal prejudice bias towards the telling of the story, versus...the reality of your professional behavior. Shall we leave it at that?

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed that the little brown dog saved her from getting an all point bulletin right up the keister. After the deer finally turned away from the old man, it sure looks like he was winding up to catch her right in the ass when that little sucker distracted him at the last second. My guess is that's why he missed both targets. Went from a close quarters charge, to a last second swipe. That "punter" literally saved her ass.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This story instills zero confidence in Police officers. Since a police report ALWAYS precludes an insurance payout for damages or loss, I feel like perhaps your recounting of events includes MOSTLY personal prejudice bias towards the telling of the story, versus...the reality of your professional behavior. Shall we leave it at that?
Uh-Oh...💩-talkin. Thread just went the way of the dodo

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why didn't the stupid ***** just leave the deer alone....... he would have left without causing any issues.........this is all on her being an idiot
She tried to put her Karen in gear on a wild animal that doesn't give a f what the people will think about its non politically correct actions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom