Woman Demonstrates What NOT TO DO When There's A Deer In Your Driveway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This story instills zero confidence in Police officers. Since a police report ALWAYS precludes an insurance payout for damages or loss, I feel like perhaps your recounting of events includes MOSTLY personal prejudice bias towards the telling of the story, versus...the reality of your professional behavior. Shall we leave it at that?
My department would have required an incident report to close the file and let the detectives know there was no criminal involvement by a human on a criminal damage report and make $20 off of the insurance company for a copy. Just a difference in departments.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This story instills zero confidence in Police officers. Since a police report ALWAYS precludes an insurance payout for damages or loss, I feel like perhaps your recounting of events includes MOSTLY personal prejudice bias towards the telling of the story, versus...the reality of your professional behavior. Shall we leave it at that?

ALWAYS? Whatever...

ROFL.gif

Are you from Boston, too?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Well, this thread went south like others from a totally funny incident to those that watch it to those that want to criticize.
Great job once more OSA. I was literally laughing my arse off until the BS started.
Yeah, but ""Phebie" , the puntable dog" is still the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Not justifying any actions but this just isn't true. Especially when you're talking about a comp auto claim.
Hail season would be REAL busy for law enforcement if that was the case.

EDIT:: To maintain the intended levity of the thread, it looked like a mini dachshund picked up by the guy at the end. Having owned a few, I can almost guarantee he was excited at the opportunity to show some far larger animal who was boss. They have got to be some of the most fearless little critters I have ever been around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom