Woman re-marries ex-husband with cancer, so she can donate liver to him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In June, the two had just divorced. But only two months later, Tian Xinbing was diagnosed with serious liver disease, and needed liver transplantation. Afterwards, Sun Dan went to get a physical examination on her own, and then spent another two weeks persuading her ex-husband to remarry her and accept her liver donation. When the Institutional Review Board asked her why, Su Dan replied in tears: “Because I love him.”

Su Dan: "We witnessed a example at another hospital, where a man ultimately died from an infection after surgery. This is something we personally experienced, where just previously he was still talking and joking with us, but after surgery, so quickly passed away, so it was still very much a shock. But I want to fight this, and I really look forward to this surgery giving my husband a new life, and get rid of his diseased liver. I have found myself some inner support. We must go on together, because after all, he’s the father of our child whom I’ve lived with all day for 10 years."
------------------------------------------

There's an art boob in the photo of a related article, so click lightly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom