Woodland sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you guys seem a little more calm than I would be. I can be extremely patient until communication fails. That would probably be my last purchase from them if this is how they are handling things. There are few things more frustrating to me than a poorly managed business managing to stay alive.
I'm being taught patience as far as I can tell. Lol
I'm 23 months in on my house being built,that was stated to take 5 months....

Another problem with dealing with them, I have 3 there at the moment. 1 that was approved in Sept.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went by the old place on 85th today. Sign in window said " no merchandise inside" and appeared empty.
Unit 400 which said something like Woodland management and Woodland Sports on window.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm being taught patience as far as I can tell. Lol
I'm 23 months in on my house being built,that was stated to take 5 months....

Another problem with dealing with them, I have 3 there at the moment. 1 that was approved in Sept.
Yeah, a house build will certainly teach you patience. We had to apply for a second construction loan due to the build dragging past the term of our first one. That process uncovered some invoice manipulations and we are now two years into getting our first arbitration date established. 23 months wouldve certainly been much more challenging.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cAlled today and talked to Cody. I'll be picking one up tomorrow. I'm not going to lie, the lack of communication had me worried and a little irritated.
Communication makes ALL the difference in the world to me. When people start acting like theyre avoiding while theyre holding onto my money or property, I start getting a little anxious and a lot suspicious.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snapchat-954937686.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom