Worst Restaurants - What's the worst place you've been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cajun place on 63rd just east of MacArthur in OKC. Wasn't very clean, definitely not a "no fly" zone, and all the food seemed to taste the same, accompanied by surley help. Been a couple of years, but it was two trips--first and last.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cajun place on 63rd just east of MacArthur in OKC. Wasn't very clean, definitely not a "no fly" zone, and all the food seemed to taste the same, accompanied by surley help. Been a couple of years, but it was two trips--first and last.

Cajun king? I liked it better when the owner was running a diner out of that location.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ricky's, the mexican food place. Specifically the one on Memorial, that is the only place where I refused to even take one bite of the food. I am not exaggerating when I say I scooped 8 spoon fulls of grease off of the enchilada they brought me and it was still floating. To make it worse, I had to argue with the manager who thought that was perfectly acceptable to serve to a customer.

Places I've been let down by....
Redrock Canyon grill on hefner... Spent nearly $100 and it was on par with chili's maybe.
Shorty smalls... used to be decent food, but their quality went down hill fast, on par with chili's I'd say.
Cattleman's... "good because we said so" doesn't go very far for me, they are par with Santa Fe.
The Wedge... I love the environment, the functioning brick oven is awesome, the authentic tasting 32oz Italian sodas are the best, but when it finally comes to the pizza.... meh. They use local products only and that doesn't always mean the best. Their chicken tasted waaaayyyy too gamey, and their capicola was dryer than old beef jerky. I'd take Marco's all day over this place, but to each their own.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Chicago sucks. Raisin' Canes is on my "never again" list because they charge for sauce. I've never known a restaurant that charged for condiments. That's a business model I'll choose not to support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom