Worst Restaurants - What's the worst place you've been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Diners Drive Ins and Dives did a show there it was obvious Guy Fieri was not impressed at all. Was kind of funny when he was interviewing the people eating there what they thought was so good about it that they drove so far to eat there.

That goon Kelly Ogle on News9 always goes on and on about it. Note to self: Don't take restaurant advice from anchor man.

I had some Tilapia at Johnny Carino's in Norman about two years ago that was the most disgusting taste I've ever had, plus it was rubbery.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That goon Kelly Ogle on News9 always goes on and on about it. Note to self: Don't take restaurant advice from anchor man.

I had some Tilapia at Johnny Carino's in Norman about two years ago that was the most disgusting taste I've ever had, plus it was rubbery.

Don't eat fish anywhere but Red Lobster unless it is something like fried catfish.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Diners Drive Ins and Dives did a show there it was obvious Guy Fieri was not impressed at all. Was kind of funny when he was interviewing the people eating there what they thought was so good about it that they drove so far to eat there.

We've been over this before. That place in Okarche isn't a restaurant, it's a bar. They serve a bunch of chicken because apparently drunks get hungry, and fried chicken and burned okra is delicious to drunks.

If you're driving over there just to eat chicken and your plan doesn't include getting $hitfaced drunk, you're doing it wrong.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There have been so many bad restaurants in Shawnee over the years that I can't even think of the "worst". One of the worst is BWW. What a big disappointment.

The ONLY place I can recommend here is Robb's Smokehouse BBQ. No frills, just good eats.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smoke on Cherry Street here in Tulsa. Tried the lamb porterhouse chops first time I ate there, they were almost disgusting and I like lamb chops so I'm not sure how they screwed it up so badly. My wife's Gnocchi had the cosistency of lead paste it was heavy, burned???? and mushy. I really wanted to like the place so we tried it again, I had the ribeye steak, it was horrible I've had better quality steaks at Logan's roadhouse. Wife had the fresh market fish, I believe it was tilapia that day. Ordered it blackened it came out over cooked and mushy not nicely seared and flaky.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only restaraunt I've ever walked out of is Hensley's Top Shelf Grill in Yukon. They weren't very busy, but we waited like 40 minutes for a table. Got the table, had to wait another 15-20 min for them to get some water glasses clean so we could have some water. Finally got our water and the waitress just stopped coming to our table. Waited 5-10 more minutes to even spot the waitress in the building and walked out. I'll never set foot inside that overpriced crap hole ever again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom