Would like some help with toilet please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like either the tube that connects to the ballcock assembly has come loose or you have a bad ballcock assembly.How to repair a toilet

This. Hopefully the foll tube has simply become loose, and it spraying up or sideways instead of down.

That's an easy fix; just re-aim it.

If that's not it, probably just needs the whole ballcock assembly replaced. Not a bad deal still.

Any of this is muuuuuch better than leaking at the bottom of the tank, or at the bowl.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check the little hose that goes from the valve to the tube sticking up in the middle of the tank. Sometimes if they get loose (on either end) the spray the top of the tank lid or the side of the tank and water leaks out. Also check the end of the tube for any obstructions.

Well I was third.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree... looks like the valve itself is leaking but that whole thing is easily replaced. You'll be a toilet fixin' guru in just a few minutes and feel like superman. Make sure the wife thinks it was really difficult and required lots of skill so you can get treated like the king of the house that you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom