Would you convert to another religion to marry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you convert to another religion to marry?

• Yes. Love conquers all.

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • No, I would not be comfortable doing so.

Votes: 82 82.8%
  • Only if Uncle JB told me to do so.

Votes: 9 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question for those who answered no because your options are 1. Continue to serve 'your' God (not meant to sound condescending) instead of serving that of a potential mate or 2. Burn in hell by converting to the religion of your significant other.

Since you know that you follow the one true faith, would you expect your SO to convert to your religion? Why, why not?

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question for those who answered no because your options are 1. Continue to serve 'your' God (not meant to sound condescending) instead of serving that of a potential mate or 2. Burn in hell by converting to the religion of your significant other.

Since you know that you follow the one true faith, would you expect your SO to convert to your religion? Why, why not?

Quite frankly, I wouldn't have an SO of another faith in the first place.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Religion, or lack thereof, to me is an individual and personal choice. I respect a person's choice to believe or not. Their choice has nothing to do with mine. That being said, if I "loved" someone, their choice doesnt matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom