WTH is going on? Innocent teen killed in Tulsa Saturday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clay

Wow, so sad.
Ironically I had a distant cousin that was killed in the exact same manner out in CA. They never found the shooter and that was over 20 years ago.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a terrible situation for sure.

I am not all that up on the case but was this girl actually the intended target or have they looked into that. Because if it really was a high power rifle, the shooter could have been intending an entirely different target and been several hundred yrds away. People not that familiar with them sometimes don't realize that those bullets go much farther than they can see.

I guess I am just trying to make sense of a horrible situation, I cant see any reason that someone would shoot at this girl otherwise.

From what I have been told, the BF borrowed that car so it wasn't his......some are speculating that whomever did this thought someone else was in the car. Way too soon to be sure of anything though.

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not imagine how to deal with this
It's so sad how many people don't VAULE a human life at all

This old world is getting pretty bad I just hope we can get ahold of it before its way to late

Barnney Fife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pray that the GOD of all grace and comfort will give them the peace that passes all understanding and strengthen and uphold them with HIS righteous
right hand during this time of trouble.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad for the family...I would be looking into the boyfriend and his associates. Sounds like mistaken identity. If the car was borrowed as stated earlier, then I bet it is someone looking for the owner of the car or people who frequently are involved with them. Either way, the shooter should burn in hell for the damage done to this family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom