WTH is going on? Innocent teen killed in Tulsa Saturday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breaks your heart to hear about the senseless loss of someone so young, especially someone who had the heart to want to be of help to people in need.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does no one think this could have been an accident? Said there were six shots, but not that all 6 hit the car. The shot went through the (sounds like rear) license plate, seat, then the poor girl. Sounds like if they were trying to hit the girl through the rear plate is a pretty bad way to get to the target.

No mention of caliber but had to be decent to get through the plate and rear seat and then still have the energy to do fatal damage. Bullet construction was probably good to stay together through all that. I can only imagine how big it may have been by the time it got to the victim.

I don't know that I'm convinced this was a malicious act as this whole thread seems to be headed towards currently.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually thinking about it further, the trajectory to hit the plate first then up to the girls body the shooter was either proned out or it was a ricochet off the road. The more I think about it the less this seems intentional.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you are right on the intentional part. At least, I bet, that the shooter had no intention of hitting/ killing the young girl.

We all know this changes NOTHING, however I do see your point and believe you are correct.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does no one think this could have been an accident? Said there were six shots, but not that all 6 hit the car. The shot went through the (sounds like rear) license plate, seat, then the poor girl. Sounds like if they were trying to hit the girl through the rear plate is a pretty bad way to get to the target.

No mention of caliber but had to be decent to get through the plate and rear seat and then still have the energy to do fatal damage. Bullet construction was probably good to stay together through all that. I can only imagine how big it may have been by the time it got to the victim.

I don't know that I'm convinced this was a malicious act as this whole thread seems to be headed towards currently.

Six shots is not an accident. The intent to murder someone might not be present, but willful criminal negligence is the least I can fathom. :(

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Malicious intent or not, some IDIOT fired 6 rnds. probably from a rifle in the general direction of cars and houses with people in them. Even if it WAS accidental, the one pulling the trigger is completely negligent, responsible for the DEATH of someone and STILL deserves whatever punishment is meted out to them. As for where this thread is heading.... it's full of compassion and prayer for the girl's family and the desire for justice on whoever took her life. What's wrong with that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom