WTH is going on? Innocent teen killed in Tulsa Saturday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I can't fathom what her Mother and Father are going through at the moment. I would be on a hunt if I was her father.

I would hope the cops found the POS before I did.

There are not many things on this planet that could bring me to violence. However, this would be one of those things that could tip my rational thought, into such.

Again, heart felt sypathies, and prayers go out to the entire Family.

It is a crying sensless loss. I have no sympathy for the shooter.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My post wasn't to nay-say the prayers and heart felt condolences. I'm right there with ya. The comments like "shooter will get what's coming to him" and POS shooter were more what I was getting at. Six shots is no accident, I also agree with that, striking the girl is what I think was unintentional. Not the act of the firing of the rounds.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My post wasn't to nay-say the prayers and heart felt condolences. I'm right there with ya. The comments like "shooter will get what's coming to him" and POS shooter were more what I was getting at. Six shots is no accident, I also agree with that, striking the girl is what I think was unintentional. Not the act of the firing of the rounds.
Ah. Well I misunderstood what you meant. No harm, no foul.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Malicious intent or not, some IDIOT fired 6 rnds. probably from a rifle in the general direction of cars and houses with people in them. Even if it WAS accidental, the one pulling the trigger is completely negligent, responsible for the DEATH of someone and STILL deserves whatever punishment is meted out to them. As for where this thread is heading.... it's full of compassion and prayer for the girl's family and the desire for justice on whoever took her life. What's wrong with that?

Remember this happening, if you ever have to draw and fire your conceal carry piece. Always be sure of your backstop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom