Xd .40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want to pay more than new price? Don't do it.....

As far as opinions on the gun... ROCK SOLID pistol. It will even run dryer than a bone on lube. I found out my Glocks NEED lube to work properly. My XD40 just kept banging away... I bought it used for $400 a few years back. And 40 ammo is very abundant at the moment. The wallyworld up here in owasso has had alot of 40 in stock for over a month now....

mike
gn

Yeah need to look around all the shops around here want around 600 for one but with multiple people telling me that's too much I'll look for other options

I doappriciate all the help
:respect:

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an XD40SC for carry and I love it. It is probably the best double action auto I have ever owned. I also have an XD 45 Service and love it. Good trigger and very accurate and reliable. I was amazed at the accuracy with such a short barrel. I have small hands, so the short mag isn't much of a problem for me. I have two of the higher cap mags with the extensions on them as well, but they make it much harder to conceal. I owned a Tarus Millenium Pro in 40 before I got the XD. The trigger on the Taurus is terrible, and the trigger on the xd is superb. Blitzfike

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is it a XDSC or 4" service?

i have both of the above and really like them. very accurate with both. they just shoot where i am looking at.

i think you can buy new at academy for $500 + tax for $545??

what kind of holster? how much is it worth?

With your deal you have $60 worth of ammo. you will pay around $15 per 1 box with tax.

So if you bought new, that is $545 + $60 for ammo = $605.
Your buying used at $525 (with ammo equivalent), so $80 less than new for a used.

There is some debate if XD warranty is for original buyer or whoever owns the gun. U might want to call Springfield and get their answer. If warranty only good for original owner - buy new. If good for whoever owns gun - well then you might try used and save the $80.

I got a XD40sc, 3 mags, carring case, cheap holster earlier this year for $375 cash but she had to sell.

i think your friend's price with ammo is fair but not a great deal.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's a 4" service model not sure of the brand but it's coming with the xd holster two on belt holsters and an IWB holster

I checked with a local dealer and he said the warranty would still be good for me as well...sent an email to spring field and waiting for confirmation...(didn't think to check that til you mentioned it, thanks for bringing that up.)

Hunter_55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also carry an XD40sc and enjoy it very much. I use the Paddle holster but it rubs my side when carried . I think the price was about 500.00 but with only 2 magazines and no ammo. I have not had any problems with mine. I also have an XD 9mm SC and would like to get a full size as well maybe like the XDM 9mm.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom