Yet another safe question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked it up today and moved it all by my lonesome. I will say this, if it was much larger I would not have attempted it.

Getting it out of the truck was the difficult part, once it was out I was able to get it on the appliance dolly and wheeled it in and put her in place.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked it up today and moved it all by my lonesome. I will say this, if it was much larger I would not have attempted it.

Getting it out of the truck was the difficult part, once it was out I was able to get it on the appliance dolly and wheeled it in and put her in place.

Awesome-sauce, man! Congrats!

I gotta say... when it comes to my collection of firearms, there was little that felt as good, as satisfying, as... gratifying and COMFORTING as placing a good-quality, heavy, strong safe. Gave me a WHOLE lot of peace of mind.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My one buddy proceded to say it was too heavy after begging about using the 80lbs Dumbbells at the gym haha. As it sits now I had to remove the door frame to fit it in the closet so good luck tipping or stealing it. With it being in the closet I can open the door 90 degrees just fine so no problems there. I do have two questions/concerns that you guys may beabke to help with. First the top shelf is a solid shelf with two slots in it, I'm assuming it's for longer guns to poke out of?
Second the part that the barrels rest on is too tall for some of the carbine sized long guns besides using 2x4s and one of the shelves any other thoughts on building it up to accommodate the shorter guns.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Open Sentry Safe in less than 5 seconds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3p5KUNfDG0

The bad guys have known this for years. This is for the home owner, to know what the manufacturer wont tell about your safe, so you can know how to harden your safe.
A fast, non destructive method to open a gun safe, and then reset the code.
A special thanks to: Matthew Fiddler for the input on this project.
More tips like this to keep your stuff safe here.. http://alwoodlocksport.com

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a cannon safe so I'm hoping it's decent quality, it will keep people honest for sure. As far as them getting to it the burglars are going to have to get through a couple locked doors, crack the safe open while the 150db burg siren is going off and the alarm reporting in.

I'm also not too worried about the lock itself failing as I do a little locksmith work and what ever I can't get in my co workers can as we do bank vaults at work so it shouldn't be an issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom