You gotta be $&@%ing kidding me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bailiff, whack his peepee!!!!

You owe me a keyboard clean-up. Oh well, it's only coffee (and probably a little snot).

I used to know a transgender person in Lawton. If I recall correctly, the state (yep, Oklahoma) paid for the alteration. It's a certainty he couldn't have afforded it.

He was a waste of skin as a male, but turned into a very successful (tax paying and everything) woman.

I have met two others (that I know of) along the way, but do not know who paid. I don't think we should fund this, but the axe/hunting knife comments do not indicate a high degree of coolness either. Whatever blows your skirt up . . .

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You owe me a keyboard clean-up. Oh well, it's only coffee (and probably a little snot).

I used to know a transgender person in Lawton. If I recall correctly, the state (yep, Oklahoma) paid for the alteration. It's a certainty he couldn't have afforded it.

He was a waste of skin as a male, but turned into a very successful (tax paying and everything) woman.

I have met two others (that I know of) along the way, but do not know who paid. I don't think we should fund this, but the axe/hunting knife comments do not indicate a high degree of coolness either. Whatever blows your skirt up . . .

Bill Cheech and Chong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom