You Know You're a ********* if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
People say I'm a douche because I take up 2 parking spaces. BUT, I always park in "the outfield" where noone else ever parks, so as not to cause any problems. I drive a new mustang... I'm sorry I refuse to park next to the beat up buicks and cadi's with 20" rims and no fenders... I almost strangled a guy in the parking lot of autozone because his door was resting on my fender while he was changing fuses under his dash. I said "hey bud, ur door is rubbing up against my car." He fired back with, "ok" and just kept on working... no I'm pissed, so I say "you've got 3 seconds to remove your door from my fender before I do it for you." And he just acted like it wasn't a big deal that his pos truck hit my fender hard enough to swap paint... so:

You know your a ********* when don't have enough respect not to damage other peoples property and then not even apologize for it.

Id have shot the guy... if it wouldn't have given all of us lawful CCWs a bad name...

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People say I'm a douche because I take up 2 parking spaces. BUT, I always park in "the outfield" where noone else ever parks, so as not to cause any problems. I drive a new mustang... I'm sorry I refuse to park next to the beat up buicks and cadi's with 20" rims and no fenders... I almost strangled a guy in the parking lot of autozone because his door was resting on my fender while he was changing fuses under his dash. I said "hey bud, ur door is rubbing up against my car." He fired back with, "ok" and just kept on working... no I'm pissed, so I say "you've got 3 seconds to remove your door from my fender before I do it for you." And he just acted like it wasn't a big deal that his pos truck hit my fender hard enough to swap paint... so:

You know your a ********* when don't have enough respect not to damage other peoples property and then not even apologize for it.

Id have shot the guy... if it wouldn't have given all of us lawful CCWs a bad name...

This is were I am very thankful for my running boards on the truck. They stop doors before my paint does. In your situation I think I may have had to "fall" into his door while he was still crouched into it... Of course it no doubt would have escalated to some nasty car damage at the least.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is were I am very thankful for my running boards on the truck. They stop doors before my paint does. In your situation I think I may have had to "fall" into his door while he was still crouched into it... Of course it no doubt would have escalated to some nasty car damage at the least.

Yeah, I'm thinking about putting those factory strips on my doors to protect them, but even then this guy hit my fender! Lol. I was seriously ready to drop kick his door and break his leg, but my new years resolution is to stop getting into so many fights... so far I haven't been in a single fight since the 1st... didn't wanna screw up a good thing lol.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm thinking about putting those factory strips on my doors to protect them, but even then this guy hit my fender! Lol. I was seriously ready to drop kick his door and break his leg, but my new years resolution is to stop getting into so many fights... so far I haven't been in a single fight since the 1st... didn't wanna screw up a good thing lol.
thumbs up, cage fighter.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is one that is slightly off topic but is still ********* material:

If you order food throught the drive thru lane at Sonic.

Yes, I know they have a full menu there but it trips a little trigger in the back of my pea brain when I have to wait for a couple of drinks while some jackass gets his bag of food that he could have gotten by pulling in the slots, but hell not he has to back everyone else up with his inconsiderate need for a #1 with tots.

Damn, why did I just go on a rant about that? I need a beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom