You Know You're a ********* if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is one that is slightly off topic but is still ********* material:

If you order food throught the drive thru lane at Sonic.

Yes, I know they have a full menu there but it trips a little trigger in the back of my pea brain when I have to wait for a couple of drinks while some jackass gets his bag of food that he could have gotten by pulling in the slots, but hell not he has to back everyone else up with his inconsiderate need for a #1 with tots.

Damn, why did I just go on a rant about that? I need a beer!

Good point. From what I've noticed the drive thru lane isn't any faster than the parking spots.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I olny have one gripe, and its to all who for whatever reason think its OK to not put on your lights when its raining, or when it starts to get dark.

As far as driving around Austin Tx. Go drive in Atlanta traffic, you'll never gripe again about driving anywhere else!!!!!!!!

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty obvious. No reason to say it ;)

Lmafo! I hit the floor on that one. As a serial Mustang/Ford owner, you 2 nailed that one on the head haha.

But that brings up an interesting point.

You know your a DB when you pull up next to my Mustang with a 73 buick regal and think you've got a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Don't get me wrong, ill race anyone, in any car, even if I know I'm gonna lose. Just because I love racing, and watching my gas gauge 'rewind' apparently.

But this guy was serious. I dunno what kind of pos car he had, but it had to have been a mid 70's grandma car with exhaust work and he prolly dumped 2 gallons of gas into his carb just reving up at me lmfao. Good sport tho lol. So maybe he's a bad example haha

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. People who can't understand why the left lane is wide open in front of them, right hand lanes are packed, and cars behind them are bumper to bumper.
2. People who let their car door slip and slam a ding into the car next to them. Oklahoma windy? Clueless.
3. People who get caught in the middle of the intersection at a red light, blocking traffic and thinking it is not their fault but the guys in front of them.
4. People who park their shopping cart in the isle and then stand between it and the product and act like they didn't notice they blocked the isle or that you are trying to get by.
5. People who see the lines at Quick Trip, then walk up to the blank counter to check out.
6. People who go to the convenience store for the sole purpose of heating their Tupperware lunch from home, in the microwave. Pack a sandwich or buy something!

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know your a DB when you pull up next to my Mustang with a 73 buick regal and think you've got a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Don't get me wrong, ill race anyone, in any car, even if I know I'm gonna lose. Just because I love racing, and watching my gas gauge 'rewind' apparently.

I always smile when I am on my bike and someone in a Corvette/Camaro/Mustang pulls up next to me and thinks that their car is faster than my Hayabusa. I usually just nod and then show them what real acceleration is.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always smile when I am on my bike and someone in a Corvette/Camaro/Mustang pulls up next to me and thinks that their car is faster than my Hayabusa. I usually just nod and then show them what real acceleration is.

I get that alot in my Subaru. It's always nice to have a mustang/camaro pull up next to me and laugh simply for driving an import. Having over 400ft pounds of torque to all four wheels normally kills that **** eating grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom