You Know You're a ********* if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
......while everyone else is standing, you sit on your a$$ while the National Anthem plays.

This.. I hate when I see people sitting or not taking off their hats during the National Anthem.

I have HID's on my bike, and people flash their high beams at me all the time, then I hit that little switch and show them what REAL brights look like.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just putting "Fact" in front of something doesnt make it the law. I challenge you to find the Federal or State Law that makes them illegal. Please post the law here when you find it. I have researched this and cannot find it anywhere neither can anyone else I have asked

Fact: HID lights are only legal if you car had this option from the factory.
.[/B]

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love these topics. Some people think they are right and whine about people who say otherwise and the others whine because they think they are right. How about we just say "to each their own" and quit being whiny babies :D

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love these topics. Some people think they are right and whine about people who say otherwise and the others whine because they think they are right. How about we just say "to each their own" and quit being whiny babies :D

The forums would be deserted.....:(

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather it be deserted than have this constant junk measuring contest. It's depressing.

Ya know I do it as a healthy debate hoping that enough proof will be brought to light(no pun intended) that a legitimate resolution can be found. That of course never happens, but it is entertaining trying.

You always have the option to not follow along(and I don't mean that in a snide way) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom