You might be a gang member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and just don't know it.
I know some of you think the FBI could be doing important things, like getting to the bottom of Fast and Furious, finding Obama's school documents, maybe even looking back into the White Water scandal. They have more important things to deal with. There is a huge gang of America's youth that is a danger to our nation.
These wackos wear face paint, smell bad, and piss in public. Yes. I am talking about the occupy crowd, but the FBI is after the Juggalos.
Can anyone stop them?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-classifies-juggalos-gang-201339557.html

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Using that description, there'll be a huge gathering of various gangs at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend - the largest faction of which will be wearing #88 Dale Earnhardt Junior gear.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it!!!! I just had my Crip Walk perfected! You gotta see me in my new Dan Post boots in front of Cattlemen's waiting for a table at dinner. Now....to be cool I gotta join the Juggalos???? Dang it!! I can't keep up!!!

Awwww heck...I'll just stay with my Crip Walk, cowboy boots and everyone having a great laugh in front of Cattlemen's on Saturday night. My wife hates it when I break out and bust a Crip Walk in Stockyards...Hmmm, wonder why??

http://youtu.be/M9RA3mx8Lew..CRIP WALK

Cohiba...the joker!!

Last edited:

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so there's gangs who dress like clowns now huh? bet they look TOUGH! when they shoot each other do they bleed confetti? how'd you like to be the guy who got jacked by a clown? you could NEVER live that down. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom