You might be a gang member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wikipedia description of one particular ICP video:

Violent J, Shaggy 2 Dope, Monoxide Child and Jamie Madrox are stuck in the desert as their Dodge Charger has broken down. They push the car to a service station where a brooding woman observes the visitors. They have a meal in a diner where Violent J annoys the waiter. They go to the auto garage only to realize it is boarded up. They then go to a local trailer park and harass residents. They notice their car being driven towards them and it is driven by the brooding woman who has apparently fixed it. The woman does donuts in the trailer park kicking up dust and they have to get out of the way. They then destroy the trailer park.

Sounds epic, amirite??

AMIRITE??

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y252_femmesimonbelmont_AMIRITE.jpg

Dude! You're supposed to put ***SPOILER ALERT*** at beginning of posts like that.

Thanks a lot!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is how I feel about Taylor Swift.

This.

There are only two songs that make me mute the local country station: "Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean, and anything that Taylor Swift attempts to sing (especially the trailer park anthem - "Mean").

Yeah, but now they're team mates, and they're cool with Jeff.

Just 'cause they're teammates doesn't mean that Junior fans have changed for the better. Now they really play the talent envy game, considering that Junior is in absolute top tier equipment with top tier personnel and still can't git'r'done.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm upset now that I don't have a cool name for my "gang"...white, christian, veterans who own guns. Dang! Now I'm going to be distracted all day trying to think of one!

I can hear one of my coworkers now: "There already is one. They're called Republicans."

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm upset now that I don't have a cool name for my "gang"...white, christian, veterans who own guns. Dang! Now I'm going to be distracted all day trying to think of one!

I can hear one of my coworkers now: "There already is one. They're called Republicans."

Aren't they called the southern baptist association around here? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom