You might be a gang member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy Arrested While Wearing Clown Makeup

[Chief Holland says Davis was driving down Ohio Avenue in Bartlesville around 10pm Tuesday when he hit someone with his car, and dragged the person about 100 feet. The person was thrown into a nearby yard, with multiple abrasions, and police say Davis kept driving and was pulled over and arrested a few moments later.

Holland says Davis told officers the victim had punched him earlier. He says witnesses say Davis and a passenger in his car were yelling before the victim was hit and as he was being dragged.]

http://www.fox23.com/mostpopular/st...ring-Clown-Makeup/atJ2b9woA0qDwTejFmfNZQ.cspx

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
s3_ak.buzzfed.com_static_imagebuzz_web05_2011_7_23_12_rip_ass_dan_19666_1311437397_0.jpg

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody ever bothered to listen to ICP? Most of it, actually almost all of it, is retarded, but there's some catchy beats and interesting gems in there.

If you've never heard The Neden Game, then find your way to YouTube. It's pretty entertaining.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody ever bothered to listen to ICP? Most of it, actually almost all of it, is retarded, but there's some catchy beats and interesting gems in there.

Actually, yes. And depending on the mood I'm in, I might listen to it while I work.

Although usually if I'm in the mood for their flavor of rap, I find myself listening more to KMK.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The music snob in me just vomited on my spleen courtesy of DT and VM. *shivers*

I must be honest. If I had a choice of ICP, Justin Beiber, or Lady Gaga. I would have to become a Jaggalo.

That's the most horrible hypothetical ever and I hate you now. I guess I would too, only because I watched the American Juggalo doc and they had "****in whippits all day long. Sheet". I'd need them to make that reality bearable.

On second thought, the smell of the Juggalos would be overwhelming regardless. I pick Gaga. At least you can grill her wardrobe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom