Your killing me Smalls!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about a buzz kill. A guy on FB is trying to sell a Hy Hunter 45LC that looks a lot like my father's old Hawes 22. I know they were made by the same company. The funny part, the guy is asking $500 in trade. First pic is my father's, 2nd is the 45lc. Only real difference I see outside of caliber is the hammer spur.

Hawes 2.jpg
Hy hunter.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the 'buzz kill' part of this?

Enquiring minds and such...
The gun is only worth about $250 and even then it is out of my reach. If he were asking a reasonable price for it I might be able to find something to trade for it, but for what he is asking I would not even try.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gun is only worth about $250 and even then it is out of my reach. If he were asking a reasonable price for it I might be able to find something to trade for it, but for what he is asking I would not even try.
I just sold one in 22/22mag a few months ago. Looked just like that but with wood grips. Bought it off another member on here probably 10 years ago. Nice little piece but I don’t care for guns that are 3/4 scale of real ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom