Female high school student says she was booted from prom for wearing pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was the elderberry wine. He hasn't been the same since ... :wink2:

Oh ... and I'm old enough to remember when girl's weren't allowed to wear pants to school, period. Nevermind the prom!! My how the world had changed ... LOL

Yak yak.....I've moved on to blackberry wine. Lol.

I got sent home once because my hair was on the collar of my "army" jacket. Was justa garage sale by coat. And to think I helped usher in mullets and lived thru the 70s hair days. God we were backwards hickleberrys.

couldn't wear anything military....boots, jackets, ect were disrespecting the uniform. And to think I was the only one in my class to join the service.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yak yak.....I've moved on to blackberry wine. Lol.

I got sent home once because my hair was on the collar of my "army" jacket. Was justa garage sale by coat. And to think I helped usher in mullets and lived thru the 70s hair days. God we were backwards hickleberrys.

couldn't wear anything military....boots, jackets, ect were disrespecting the uniform. And to think I was the only one in my class to join the service.

:rotflmao: Those were the days, huh?? These kids have us to thank for their freedom to dress like they want ... LOL The things we suffered through ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me it was suffering thru bell bottom n platform shoes. And those hideous big collars.

:rotflmao: "Farrah Fawcett hair" ... My God ... it took me two hours to do my hair every morning ... lol And girdles and panty hose ... OMG ... I HATED those things ... :nolike: Never understood why it was okay to go without a bra but you better not leave home without that girdle and those panty hose on ...

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a dad...I think girls should ALWAYS wear pants when young men are around!!

THIS X 100.....

Was the teacher upset because she wore clothes that have more cloth in them than most girls "Prom dresses"? Hell if those were the pants she actually wore (from the article) they are baggy compared to what the girls wear nowadays.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What pants do is reveal the female shape.
This shouldn't be allowed, especially in the current dire state of our Republic.
If Barbara and Marline are walking down the hall on the way to the lunch room I don't know why you would slow down just to observe this phenomenon.It's just wrong. It's wrong and the sooner we reach an inter-subjective agreement about what's right and what's wrong the sooner we can get beyond this problem.

I don't expect this to happen anytime soon, but I expect it to happen eventually.
Meanwhile, Barbara and Marline are still waddling down the hallways of my mind.

On the way to lunch.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are schools all over OK that are the same way. At my high school the guys had to wear long pants while the girls could wear skirts or shorts, I never did figure that one out. I say let the girls wear pants if they want and let the guys wear a prom dress if they want, it's their prom and something that they should remember fondly and not because they were forced to dress the way school officials think they should be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom