CA court bans US Flag on Cinco de Mayo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpittinSam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why in the United States should we be worried that the flag of the United States of America could cause racial tension on American soil?

If the little shitz love Mexico so much, pack them on a bus and send their asses home.

You have a point there, but you also sound like a racist pig.

F--k that! Is the Mexicans with the problem, let's make a rule that we do not celebrate Cinco de Mayo in the public schools.

And some on this board call ME a racist?

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Visit Arlington Cemetary, you may leave there with a new-found respect for our flag. On cince de mayo or any other day. If feeling that way makes me a racist, then sign me up.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are be completely disingenuous and you know it. The kids were told they could wear nothing that displayed an American flag on it on May 5th so they wouldn't upset the Hispanics. That is not in their dress code it is only on May 5th. This is absolutely wrong, as far as I know this is still America!

That's a school rule that the school made. Schools are allowed to make rules. The first amendment does not apply in this case.

The court did not ban the U.S. flag.

Who's really being disingenuous?

If a law was passed restricting the wearing of flag shirts, you would have a point worth discussing. But right now it's a bunch of grown men whining about a school dress rule (not a legal ban, as is being implied) that applies to a bunch of pimply adolescents that spend probably spend their days jerking off in their mom's powder room and trying to score 30s at the local gas station.

You an disagree with the school ban, call the admins idiots, try to get them fired or the rule change, pull your kids out of the school - any number or things. But to think that this story, as it is being sold by the right-wing news outlets, is anything more than kerosene on the xenophobia fire the GOP has been keeping stoked for years - well, that's just silly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom