Carnivore Diet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried a 72 hour fast last week. My first. Went okay. I didn't lose any weight but I did lose an inch off my waist -- which makes me ecstatic because no matter how much weight I can manage to lose it NEVER comes off my waist. I've also notice that when I do eat carbs I am satisfied with a bite or 2. Not the whole damned thing and then some.

I think I'm gonna fast again, starting tomorrow at noon, for another 72 hours and then break my fast with 24 hours of 90/10 fat/protein and see how I feel.

The GI doc's suggestion for dealing with "severe inflammation" in my esophagus and stomach was to "eat slower". 😳🙄😡I am starting to really REALLY dislike doctors.

I will say this -- my throat and stomach do not bother me near as much as they did a month ago when I started eating carnivore so I'm gonna stay with it another 30 days and see if I continue to improve. 🤷 Worth a try. I can already tell you eating slower has not helped ...

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Lamb Chops tonight.

Ground beef/pork sausage patty for tomorrows lunch.

IMG_1863.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... I've taken a break from carnivore eating for the last couple of days. Mostly to see if it's really making a difference. And I can say with some degree of confidence that me and carbs are not friends. I dunno. Some of my headache I can blame on the weather but it seems a bit sharper and my meds are not working as well as they were. And the arthritis in my thumb has flared back up.

I'm gonna do another fast -- 72 hours at least. And then I'm gonna eat the Lion Diet was for a week (beef, salt and water only) and see if I can get back on the straight and narrow.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I started back on carnivore today. I feel better and lose weight when I'm on it but I've been taking a while to go back to it because the last time it plugged me up so bad I thought I was going to have to get professional help. :yikes2:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I started back on carnivore today. I feel better and lose weight when I'm on it but I've been taking a while to go back to it because the last time it plugged me up so bad I thought I was going to have to get professional help. :yikes2:

Usually it’s the other way around… wet not solid.

If ya know what I mean.

Let’s just say I don’t trust a fart now.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man guys ... I dunno what to tell ya. When I'm eating carnivore or some variation thereof, I am actually more regular. I'm telling ya -- before I figured out this way of eating might actually be good for a person I was a hot mess ... Now I'm kinda halfway normal. 😇

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fiber my friend. Like I said when I do eat like this over I e learned to use supplements to counteract all the meat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom