Harshfirearms.com customer satisfaction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celer_Silens_Mortalis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now listen guys, what I am about to say is not policy with this company nor is it a promise from harshfirearms.com, this is only to tell of my experience with
this company. I called him up and got a quote, I will not disclose the price just in case he was feeling nice that day he spoke to me, but I assure you that the cerakote that is much better than duracoat, I have seen duracoat prices much higher than this. So I take my 1911 frame to him in Norman where his shop is yesterday after noon july 2nd, and I got it back painted, baked and cured today july 3rd. I have never in all my years dealing with firearms or anything
gotten that quick of a turn around time. He was very nice and had very good customer service. I have attached the pic of my MC Operator on here, I had the frame changed to dark earth. The work is solid and the paint job is amazing. When I saw my frame when I walked into his shop I wanted to jump up and down like a school girl, but being the second time meeting the dude I didnt want to get banned from future business. Anyway, give this guy a call, and again, I am writing this ONLY to share a good story and a great experience I had with harsh firearms. I am in no way connected with him at all. Just browsing the internet for a tan paint job and stumbled upon him. By the way, if he doesnt answer his phone, leave a message, he will call you back. Thanks again harsh firearms, great job.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

donokc

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the great write up

Well, I'm pretty sure that the work is awesome (as I haven't seen my slide yet), but I think this company can use better communication means. I have been waiting outside of their shop for an hour to pick up my part and nobody showed up yet, eventhough the guys told me that they open from 9am-7pm. I know unexpected thing happen but it would be nice to have the shop phone forward to someone's cell phone to let the customer know what's going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom