Shopping experience @ Crest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in management at the Crest in Moore for 6 years, the lady you saw was most likely a vendor that owns/runs a convient store, and she is buying them to resale at her store. It is not uncommon for them to buy a large quantity of things

23-6=17....

Assistant Manager Trainee? :)

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so I'm standing in the checkout buying some vittles, notice the couple behind me has a WHOLE cart of kotexas, they start stacking them on the counter, i was watching cause I was wondering how high she could actually stack them before physics kicked in, then I thought what the heck would anybody need a whole cart of kotexas? Then I heard the woman talking on the phone.. she was speaking Japanese.......I need the rethink my SHTF stash.

She's gettin ready for deer season my brother!! You know what I'm talkin 'bout.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you still work there?

Nope, I quit late last year.

23-6=17....

Assistant Manager Trainee? :)

No, I actually started working there the day after I turned 16, I was there for about 5 months as a sacker, then due to the people I knew in upper management, I was promoted to the manager of the damaged goods department. My job was to keep track of the items that got damaged in the store, and send off all the required paper work to insure we got credit for them. and finally donate them to the local food bank. I did that for 2 years, then I was promoted to office manager/customer service manager. I did that for almost 3 years, then I got promoted to Operations manager, which was basically an assistant store manager, except for there was 3 of us with that title. The job was too much stress for not enough pay so I quit

Latest posts

Top Bottom