totally creeped out part deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife was at work,I know for a fact wasn't her. the other two key holders are adult son ,lives in Edmond ,works in Edmond,he said nope not him and adult daughter she was at dentist with grand daughter not her either.

never had anything like this before. locks have been changed ,whole house searched nada. I did have garage door replaced 3 weeks ago if it was the garage door man he was hungry cause who ever it was ate 16 slices of bologna and 24 slices of cheese

Sounds like a group of people. Not to make lite of the situation, but this reminds me of old Alfred Hitchcock stories, I read as a youth.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when we were kids we would ditch school and go to our houses and friends houses and eat all the stuff we could get our hands on.

But we cleaned up everything and never left lights on.
This situation was performed in a manner like he don't care that you know he was there.

very strange.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe it's time to leave for work as usual,then walk back and hide in the garage, don't let the dog know so he doesn't act any different

the camera on the dog is a great idea

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another thought with regards to whether it is the doors or the garage door by which they gained access. Pull you vehicle from the garage, go back inside and unplug the opener motor at the ceiling and then leave via the front door and lock it.

How snug does your garage door fit to the frame? Does it have windows through which a perpetrator could see? If conditions are right, a perpetrator can slip a hooked wire in around the door section "seams" and trip the mechanical lever that disengages the door from the track. Then, all they have to do is raise the door and leave. To fix that possibility, one can use zip ties to reduce the help prevent the latch from being released. (See image below.)

There was an article some time back and I have that article copied and pasted to a Microsoft Word document. If you should like to have a copy of that article, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom