Wife doesn't take home protection seriously... please help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scream: I have tried to explain the importance of home protection to my wife. After we talk and I think she understands then we go get a gun that she feels comfortable with.... then "it happens" she won't learn how to load/clean/operate/shoot with her new gun. I have gone through a 20g shotgun, a 9mm carbine, several handguns. I am at my wits end. we have a daughter who is going on 2 years old and I NEED to know that my wife will defend our daughter and herself IF anything were to happen while I'm at work ... any advise would be great.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife holds a gun like a dead mouse or she thinks she is a gangster waving it around. Depends on what day of the week it is. She did get a CO2 pistol and really enjoys shooting it. I am hoping to ween her back to reals ones. Tried shotguns,22's, 380's. She does fine if she is killing a snake or possum or something but target shooting is out. She is not even remotely prepared for an encounter. I hope somebody shows up with good advice. Good luck okie dokie

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
some people go through life with blinders on,until reality comes along and slaps the blinders off some will never understand.
my wife was of the "it happens some where else" crowd til my homicide investigator brother showed her some crime scene photo's of what people actually are capable of doing to other humans. then she got it.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you figure it out please let me know my wife and I have our CCL and every Christmas time you here about some woman being raped or taken from a parking lot at one of the Malls I bought here a little 38 for her to carry but she just doesnt take it serious enough I tell her to put the gun in your hand in her purse and walk to her car way and does she do it of course not anyway good luck
Have A Great Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Latest posts

Top Bottom