Wife doesn't take home protection seriously... please help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with ez bake on the safe homestead deal. I bet your with is like mine in that she believes the safety of the home is your responsibility...if its not safe you are now at fault. This isn't a critical thing on her part, she simply trusts that you are doing your job. I also believe that there is nothing more dangerous to a bad guy than a mother protecting her children. Your job is to teach her in a language and fashion she understands...also mentioned in a previous post. If you or your with are frustrated at all during a range session STOP the lesson! Cause it will never work. You have to change, because she can't. She doesn't know how. Well, she doesn't know how right now. Get her into a class. A women's only class taught by a woman. Most women will listen to other women to learn about how a woman tackles tough women stuff...seems odd I know cause most women don't like to work with other women.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got my wife a 357 revolver. She insists on of shooting 357's instead of the cheaper 38's when we were practicing. So I guess I don't have any problem at all about her and home defense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom