You ever overdosed on anything?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Muscle relaxer
After my C4C5 Mobic disc they gave me muscle relaxers to help prevent problems post op.
I was not paying attention and took 2 of the tiny pills along with a 7.5 Lortab.
I was sitting on the front porch playing guitar and passed out with my Fender Telecaster plugged in. A neighbor heard the feedback and thought I had a stroke I guess. I came to with her shaking me and the guitar feedback howling. It effected the rods and cones in my retinas and I saw everything in grey scale. Freaky for about 3 hours.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Assuming a 200lb guy & gummies are 10mg each (you can get real stoned on 1 gummie).
That would be 11,430 gummies.

Don’t know how many mg are in a joint, so can’t do that calculation & wouldn’t be accurate anyway due to variables in smoking behavior
10 mg isnt enough for me. I can tolerate up to 50 mg. So 2 25 mg gummies. But I dont use them often at all, I legally grow my own flower in the backyard.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can OD on it, we get people in all the time with Hyperemesis syndrome from it.
Interesting. I'd think its from something besides just cannabis.

To be clear I do not use cannabis in any form today, but did grow up in the 60's and used my share of it then.

In those days there were basically 2 types, Mexican Dirt weed, and he stuff that made today's domestically grown look like a joke. Doesnt matter what they say about today's terps or or perps or thc content, its only a shadow of what we got then. I had some Jewish buddies who were connected and got it right off the ships in New York Harbor. There was one batch of some black stuff from Africa or somewhere that was so resinous it would bubble when you squeezed it. I saw people go comatose from a small amount, but they always woke up, rubbed their eyes said WTF, and carried on. Or the Santa Marta Gold that would make you think you'd taken LSD. Panama Red and Thai Stick. With as strong as it was I never saw anyone get sick or need to go to the hospital. That tells me there is some other factor at play. Maybe the chemicals they use to extract the oils they vape?

Latest posts

Top Bottom