You ever overdosed on anything?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have witnessed a guy pack a bong with some new weed and brag about smoking "all of his weed, all of your weed and all of your mothers weed." He lit it, took a deep hit and promptly fell out of his chair face first into the floor, breaking his bong in the process. His GF freaked out and was shaking him for a few minutes when he woke up, got up, walked to the kitchen and fixed his bong neck with duct tape. He refilled it with water and came back smiling. He told the guy who produced it that he wanted that every week in as much as he could get him.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have witnessed a guy pack a bong with some new weed and brag about smoking "all of his weed, all of your weed and all of your mothers weed." He lit it, took a deep hit and promptly fell out of his chair face first into the floor, breaking his bong in the process. His GF freaked out and was shaking him for a few minutes when he woke up, got up, walked to the kitchen and fixed his bong neck with duct tape. He refilled it with water and came back smiling. He told the guy who produced it that he wanted that every week in as much as he could get him.
Some never learn. Besides the legal issues concerning gun owners, I quit long ago because lungs were made for air, not smoke. Smoking or vaping anything is a Darwin move.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems I always heard you couldn’t OD on this stuff. Anyone in the know have any idea how much this is in a non-user layman’s term?

A cup?
A gallon?
A pickup truck load?

View attachment 456491
High quality weed will be around 20% the when dried. The average US male weights about 90 Kg. So 5 grams x 90 = 450 grams. 28.34 grams per ounce.
15.88 ounces of weed. So about a pound of good weed to get to the LD50

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was about 14ish I stumbled into a huge high school party in the field behind ours one night. I suspect they didn’t want me ratting them out so they started giving me booze. Also apparently none of them had any parenting genes because I ended up near dead from alcohol poisoning. Of course being a country kid my dad made sure I sweated it out the next day working on an add-on to the bunkhouse. I shoveled sand from sunrise to sunset that day.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interestingly this popped up in one of my data feeds.

IMG_1187.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom