Dicks sporting goods coming to Okc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe will give us another choice besides academy, and others for ammo. I have heard they have decent sale items occassionally.

Construction hasn't started but will soon I have heard. This is second hand info, from a concrete contractor I know. Other than that I don't know anything. I forgot where he said location will be.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's what they told me at the one in Tulsa a couple of weeks ago. They said that construction should start soon with plans to open later this summer.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i checked out one here in Tulsa. Not impressed due to the fact that it has nothing that BP or Academy doesn't already have.

This. Actually it has less stuff except for possibly some golf items or high-end hiking clothing.

I was pretty disappointed, but I'm keeping an eye on them. If they don't move a lot of merchandise then the clearance sales should be nice.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dick's is no good. They don't sell handguns and have a very limited ammo selection. The guys that will be working there know less about guns than my little daughter. Disappointing unless you are looking for some specialty sporting equipment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom