Sooner State Pawn Oklahoma Second Amendment Association 2A Shooting Center Harsh Firearms Fat Boy Tactical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm looking for a little dog that needs a good home ...

Duke the Boxer loves to chase the rabbits. He doesn't try to catch them. Silly dog thinks they are playing with him ... he runs and runs and runs ... Poor rabbits are wide-eyed as they can be! He's gonna give them a heart attack. So, I'm looking for a playmate. A little dog (and I MEAN LITTLE), it can be a mutt, but must be spry and not much bigger than a chicken or my cats. I don't need another big dog. Must be neutered -- I don't want any puppies.

Oh and I prefer housebroken and with some age. I'm too old for puppies.

Shhhh ... don't tell GC ...

I'm off to the pound in a couple of weeks if OSA is a dry hole.

Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Digilo
    No room for cleverness. It eats up bandwidth and confuses the ****** ....

Default Re: I'm looking for a little dog that needs a good home ...

I'd gladly give you one of my ankle biters if the others in this house (Becky and the kids) wouldn't throw a fit.
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohiba View Post
    I sir apologize and make atonement!!!

I bow to you and stand chastized and rebuked!!!

Cohiba

Attachment 22006did you say little dog?

Banned

How bout an Italian Greyhound or a Wirehaired Fox Terrier!(ducking while wife swings at me ) lol!!

people upstairs from me have just the dog you need, i will try and catch it so that i dont have to hear its constant barking. seriously though hope you find the dog you want.

I was at Ex-MIL's place at the lake over the weekend. She has an adult Maltese white that is house broken, cute dog, she was trying to get me to take because she works during the day and feels bad about leaving her alone inside. I told her my big dogs would have her for dinner so I couldn't take her but would keep my ears open.

She is a cool dog, went out on my boat, hung out on the beach etc and was good with other dogs roaming around. She also would chill in the shade when we hung around the grill as well.

Send me a pm if interested.

OK ... I sent you a PM, Yanksdad ... GC is giving me "that" look but whatever ... I can handle him ... LOL

Some how the "LOOK" from a man doesn't have the same effect as that "LOOK" from a women. Maybe because women are all spawns from Satan.lol

Quote Originally Posted by surjimmy View Post
    Some how the "LOOK" from a man doesn't have the same effect as that "LOOK" from a women. Maybe because women are all spawns from Satan.lol
    ROFLMAO ... 'tis true ...

Well, this thread is about 3 days too late. We just took our Cairn up to Tulsa to be adopted. We still have our westie, but we arent farming him out. He is so low maintenance, the current 2 year old and inbound baby wont put much of a dent in his needs.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éirinn agus Alban!

Demum, veniunt porci

Hey BB. Look at one of the rescues. They are always looking for someone to take an older dog. Most people want puppies. The adoption center at 7500 N Western had a very cute little girl Saturday when I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteyMacD View Post
    Well, this thread is about 3 days too late. We just took our Cairn up to Tulsa to be adopted. We still have our westie, but we arent farming him out. He is so low maintenance, the current 2 year old and inbound baby wont put much of a dent in his needs.
    We have a scotty/westie mix (along with our German shepherd). He is an AWESOME dog. Rodent kind doesn't stand a chance if it gets within his kill radius.

Quote Originally Posted by surjimmy View Post
    Funny that when you mention that, THIS comes to mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus
    “Neither cold, nor darkness will deter good people from hastening to the dreadful place to quench the flame. They do it not for the sake of reward or fame; but they have a reward in themselves, and they love one another.”
    Benjamin Franklin

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteyMacD View Post
    Well, bummer ...

Quote Originally Posted by Biggsly View Post
    Hey BB. Look at one of the rescues. They are always looking for someone to take an older dog. Most people want puppies. The adoption center at 7500 N Western had a very cute little girl Saturday when I was there.
    If I don't take yanksdad3's Maltese, I will probably wind up at the pound. Those folks at the rescues are a bit too "intense" for me. Don't get me wrong, I think they do a good thing, I just think they overthink it a little too much. I'm wanting to give an abandoned animal a good home -- I'm not looking for top secret national security clearance, if you get my drift ...

BB, you might not pass the background check for the dog.
    "When I die and go to heaven, if there are no dogs there, I want to go where the dogs are."
    Will Rogers

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...one+Wolf+%2749