Kentucky court clerk....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i32.photobucket.com_albums_d8_JD8_christianhypocrisy.jpg

It really is that simple folks.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1. I've been wondering why all these religious folks keep using the word bigot. They should all look in a mirror. They want to play victim and throw stones at the same time. They should practice what they preach, and love their neighbor. Doesn't their God love all his children? Isn't their God a loving God? So why do they feel the need to judge everyone? If they believe that strongly in God, why don't they leave the judging to their God?

You have GOT to stop making sense. This is OSA, remember?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1. I've been wondering why all these religious folks keep using the word bigot. They should all look in a mirror. They want to play victim and throw stones at the same time. They should practice what they preach, and love their neighbor. Doesn't their God love all his children? Isn't their God a loving God? So why do they feel the need to judge everyone? If they believe that strongly in God, why don't they leave the judging to their God?

This whole war on Christians thing is just another of our country's "it's my turn to be offended" issues. Unfortunately, these people are damaging God's good name by doing exactly what he tells them not to do. I refuse to congregate with these people, so I don't know for a fact, but I suspect that they do not teach the "do unto others" lessons these days. I wonder how many who support this woman despise the WBC, talk about irony.

ETA: haha....Holy crap! After making the comment about the WBC, I googled their position on this situation....the are anti-Kim Davis because she is violating the law. You know you're on the wrong side of crazy when your radical Christianity is too radical for the WBC.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing about this is that she also forbade the other employees from issuing licenses. She effectively exerted her own religious beliefs over others and forced them to comply according to her own religious beliefs, whether or not they believed in it or not. Not only has Davis refused to do her job, she also used her position to forbid assistant clerks from doing their jobs as well. There are clerks in her office willing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Davis ordered them to refuse service to gay clients because her religion is anti-gay. Davis isn't just demanding the right to drag her religious beliefs into her job. She is also demanding county employees abide by her religious beliefs, as well as local residents, even those in same-sex relationships.

I really hope her employees sue her.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another brilliant business decision.....

During the annual Starbucks shareholder meeting, CEO Howard Shultz sent a message to everyone who buys coffee at the large chain. If you support traditional marriage over gay marriage, Starbucks doesn’t want your business.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom