planned parenthood not indicted by grand jury

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
skew this:

imrs.php

Daleiden’s fake identification card. (Provided by Josh Schaffer)

You might need to check the wording of the law that the prosecution is planning on using. I was watching FOX News last night and they had two attorneys on discussing this case. Both stated that it was likely the prosecution would either lose or have the case thrown out. According to them, the use of the "fake" driver's license has to be with the "intent to fraud." Since the defendants in this case were only using the driver's licenses to gain access to PP, it would be difficult, if not impossible, for the prosecution to prove intent, especially if the defendants' really didn't purchase any fetal matter.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to me it's never been about if it's a human fetus being aborted?
it's more about telling a woman what to do with her body!

WTF .. sure seems like folks that want smaller government are generally the one's that wants the government to tell a woman what she can or cannot do with her own body.

Well, with your reasoning, every state in the union that has suicide as a crime will have to repeal those laws. Since when does a person have the "right" to harm others just because they have the choice of how they use their own bodies? Can you beat the crud out of someone because it looks like his coat will keep you warmer?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, with your reasoning, every state in the union that has suicide as a crime will have to repeal those laws. Since when does a person have the "right" to harm others just because they have the choice of how they use their own bodies? Can you beat the crud out of someone because it looks like his coat will keep you warmer?

talk about a stretch .. but it helps to understand why some folks would want yet more laws telling a woman what to do with her own body.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might need to check the wording of the law that the prosecution is planning on using. I was watching FOX News last night and they had two attorneys on discussing this case. Both stated that it was likely the prosecution would either lose or have the case thrown out. According to them, the use of the "fake" driver's license has to be with the "intent to fraud." Since the defendants in this case were only using the driver's licenses to gain access to PP, it would be difficult, if not impossible, for the prosecution to prove intent, especially if the defendants' really didn't purchase any fetal matter.

so using a fake ID to gain access specifically to spread lies about PP selling tissue is OK .. this is not committing fraud?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keeping the workers working, and preventing crime. You are a man for the people.
I'm a true conservative at heart. Pro-lifers are only pro-life because they want more people to ***** about. More crime, cyclical abuse, democrats, welfare payouts, minorities, etc. All the things old white conservatives love. Stands to reason they want uncontrolled growth in that sector.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a true conservative at heart. Pro-lifers are only pro-life because they want more people to ***** about. More crime, cyclical abuse, democrats, welfare payouts, minorities, etc. All the things old white conservatives love. Stands to reason they want uncontrolled growth in that sector.

Never made sense to me.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Reality" would suggest that your own existence could be substantially put in peril if someone else decides it isn't sufficiently what? purposeful? productive? Nothing is pure and no ideal every really gets achieved consistently but those beliefs/belief systems that allow for easy wanton destruction of others (even voiceless but very alive human beings in the womb) are very dangerous to all including those that promulgate them.

I wouldn't care because I wouldn't exist.

And no, I don't see abortion as "dangerous for all." The wanton reproduction of humanity is, however. After all, the earth is a finite object with finite resources.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

But you have to give them the opportunity to be poverty stricken criminals! Because they could be great one day! GREAT!!!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, with your reasoning, every state in the union that has suicide as a crime will have to repeal those laws.
They should.
Since when does a person have the "right" to harm others just because they have the choice of how they use their own bodies? Can you beat the crud out of someone because it looks like his coat will keep you warmer?
You missed the part earlier about defining "personhood." Whether or not you agree with it, you have to recognize that part of the argument to have an informed discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom